To Our Valued Patients at APMR,
Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation’s platform is to always deliver the “finest in healthcare”. Due to most recent events involving the coronavirus pandemic, APMR continues to remain focused on the safety and health of our patients. As such, we are closely monitoring the latest developments and continue to follow the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Accordingly, we have taken extra measures to ensure your confidence in our ability to maintain your health while continuing to provide the highest quality of services. These measures include:
- Enhanced sanitization procedures in all areas identified as “touch points” such as doorknobs, sign in screens, light switches, etc.
- Regularly disinfecting all equipment after individual use in common areas such as the gym.
- Providing access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the office
- Placing CDC endorsed posters reminding both patients and employees on appropriate hand washing procedures as well as methods to prevent transmission and promote hygiene
- Encouraging individuals who feel ill to stay at home.
As always, we remain dedicated to your health and wellness, and continue to strive to be leaders in the rehabilitation industry. Our management team is always available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have and will continue to make every effort to ensure your comfort and satisfaction with the services and care provided at APMR.
Thank you for your choosing APMR to meet your recovery needs. Stay healthy and be well!