Are you an aspiring professional looking to join a cutting edge company?
As Advanced PMR continues to grow we are looking to hire additional Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants and Licensed Acupuncturists. We are looking for full time and part time candidates. Advanced PMR has 6 current locations in NJ (Belmar, Red Bank, Manalapan, Morganville/Marlboro, Brick & Edison). We are looking to continue the growth in the Garden State, but also into other states like New York!
Our facilities are outfitted with state of the art equipment. We provide one-on-one care and complementary transportation to all of our patients. For all candidates, we offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including 401k, vacation time (including carry over), tuition reimbursement towards continuing education, health insurance, vision and dental. Apply today to join our outstanding team where we provide the finest in healthcare!
Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, LLC, seeks an Acupuncturist in Manalapan, NJ. The Acupuncturist will diagnose, treat, and prevent various disorders by stimulating specific acupuncture points within the body using acupuncture needles and other acupuncture tools.
Specific duties of this position include:
- Carry out initial consultation with each patient to establish a detailed case history, assess their health, and determine a treatment plan;
- Collect medical histories and general health and lifestyle information, including diet and stress, from patients;
- Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments;
- Placing acupuncture needles into the patient’s body to stimulate specific points in order to relieve pain, reduce stress, and promote overall wellbeing;
- Treat a variety of medical conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, infertility, side effects of chemotherapy, skin disease, and chronic respiratory issues;
- Conduct subsequent one-to-one treatment sessions, lasting between 45 minutes and 1 hour;
- Analyze physical findings and medical histories to make diagnosis according to Oriental medicine traditions
- Use small electrical charges in addition to needles;
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures;
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses;
- Work closely with physical therapists and prospective patients in order to achieve cross-referral to acupuncture;
- Work with clinical director to ensure all company metrics are met; and
- Regularly review medical reports and journals.
The minimum requirements for the position are a Master’s degree in Traditional Oriental or Chinese Medicine and NCCAOM Board Certification. Travel between Advanced PMR locations in Belmar, NJ, Manalapan, NJ, and Morganville, NJ, for daily appointments required. Email resumes to [email protected]
WE ARE SEEKING FULL TIME LICENSED THERAPISTS.
Advanced PMR provides physical therapy (PT), acupuncture and medical supplies and a variety of other rehabilitation services. Our facilities are outfitted with state of the art equipment. Our company is built on trust and referrals. Visit us on the web at www.advancedpmr.com to learn more!
**WE OFFER H-1B SPONSORSHIPS & TRANSFERS**
-Paid vacation & PTO
-Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
-Tuition Reimbursement for educational courses
-Employee Referral Program
-Evaluate and treat patients (2-3 patients an hour)
-Utilize Physical Therapy Aide for exercises
-Prepare Home Exercise Programs (HEP’s) and Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
-Collaborate with Director(s) of Physical Therapy
-Discuss/offer medical supplies to patients as necessary
-Meet with potential medical personnel to discuss patients and for marketing opportunities
-Complete daily soap notes by the end of the business day
-Complete IE’s, RE’s & Progress Notes
-Sign and submit all documentation by end of business day
-Cross-refer to other services offered within the company
-Meet with other staff physical therapists (PT) to discuss treatment plans
-Meet with other staff personnel to discuss patient treatment plans
-Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy (PT) patient
-Provide physical therapy (PT) services as per physician orders as necessary
Job Type: Full-time